Tall Women's Denim Jacket in Blue 90's Wash
About Our Women's Tall Jean Jacket
Wear it with anything. Seriously, anything. Our timeless tall women's denim jacket will become a staple in your closet and last you for many years to come. There are few things more iconic and American than a classic jean jacket. The style first came on the scene in the 1800s and has since evolved to become a wardrobe essential for both men and women across the world. But for years, tall women have been sizing up or opting for men's sizes in order to rock this classic trend. All our women's tall outerwear is designed for height and this style is no exception. We designed our jean jacket for women between 5'9” and 6'6” so you can finally wear something that fits your frame. It'll hit right below your hip with extra-long sleeves that are actually long enough for your arms. It's made with classic stonewashed denim and features thoughtful details like subtle zig-zag stitching and silver embossed buttons. Pair it with any outfit or go for a full denim-on-denim look.
- Regular fit
- Long sleeves
- Hip length
- Double chest pockets
- Side pockets
- Model is 6' wearing size S Tall
- Size M Tall Body length: 24", Sleeve length: 34"
- 99.2% cotton, 0.8% spandex
- Pre-washed and shrinkage controlled
- Silver shank debossed buttons
- Zig-zag stitching on the front placket
- Machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low
- Low heat iron
- Do not bleach
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.