American Tall X Point Zero Long Quilted Men's Tall Parka in Navy
About Our Tall Men’s Winter Jacket
We’re calling this our cold weather icon. Our men’s quilted extra long parka jacket is the latest from our collaboration with Point Zero. We teamed up with Canada’s foremost expert on cold weather gear to create a men’s tall parka that’s engineered for height and weather, so you can finally own a winter coat that fits. This parka was crafted specifically for guys like you between 6’3” and 7’1”, with extra-long sleeves that will actually cover your wrists and an extra-long length that will end mid-thigh. It’s windproof and water resistant, and designed to sustain temperatures up to -35°C/-31°F, so you’ll stay warm on even the coldest of days. The outside body and sleeves have a classic quilted pattern, while the inside and hand pockets are lined with cozy fleece. Plus, you can easily remove or adjust the hood with a convenient drawstring and zipper. Bundle up in this parka and embrace the cold weather in clothes that fit, whether you’re taking the dog for a walk, heading to the chalet or trekking along snow-covered trails.
- Regular fit
- Long sleeves
- Mid-thigh length
- Removable adjustable hood with zipper and drawstring
- High neck collar with heat pressed placket
- Model is 6'8", 220lbs wearing size L Tall
- Size L Tall: Body length: 39.13", Sleeve length: 41.38"
- Shell, lining and filling: 100% polyester
- Quilted body and arms
- Fleece lined inside body and hand pockets
- Side gusset with zipper for walking range
- Two-way zipper closure with press snap button
- Patch pocket with zipper on the left arm sleeve
- Dry clean only
- Do not machine wash or dry
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.