American Tall X Point Zero Tall Men's Parka in Wheat
About Our Tall Men's Winter Jacket
Take on winter in this tall men's parka. When the temperatures dip and the snow starts to fall, your regular jacket just won't cut it. You need something that can withstand all the elements and keep you warm against the chill. We teamed up with Point Zero, Canada's foremost expert on premium outwear, to create the best winter jackets for tall men – because if anyone knows about keeping the cold out, it's Canadians. This parka is engineered to withstand the world's coldest climates and will keep you snug in up to -30°C/-22°F temperatures. It has a water-resistant polyester shell, polar fleece lining and removable faux fur hood lining (but trust us, if it's that cold out, you're going to want to keep the faux fur on). The extra-long sleeves and length have been crafted specifically for guys between 6'3” and 7'1” so you won't have to deal with short jacket sleeves ever again. Bundle up and learn to love winter again in this tall men's winter jacket!
- Regular fit
- Long sleeves Hip length
- Removable faux fur hood
- Zipper and snap closure
- Model is 6'9", 250lbs wearing size L Tall
- Size L Tall: Body length: 36.63", Sleeve length: 40.75"
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polar fleece polyester
- Faux fur hood: 80% acrylic, 20% polyester
- Upper chest zipper pockets
- Bottom snap flap pockets
- Single topstitch pocket on the upper sleeve
- Inside Velcro pockets
- Machine wash in cold water
- Wash dark colors separately
- Remove detachable fur trim before washing
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.