J1 STRAIGHT LEG Jeans for Tall Men in California Blue
About Our Tall Straight Leg Jeans
The OG denim fit in a length that fits your frame. Straight leg jeans for tall men are a must-have in every guy's closet and were one of the original denim styles in the mid-1900s (think James Dean and John Wayne). While jeans have been around for ages, finding options for tall guys has always been a struggle – until now. All of our men's tall jeans are designed specifically for guys between 6'3” and 7'1”. This pair has a bit more room in the hips and thighs with a higher mid-rise waist and a traditional five-pocket design. The straight-leg style will go all the way past your ankles with inseams ranging from 36” to 40” so you'll never have to worry about too-short lengths again. Good denim is key when it comes to quality jeans, which is why we sourced a premium cotton-spandex blend that provides the right amount of stretch and structure. Wear these jeans with a comfy quarter-zip sweatshirt and sneakers to walk the dog or with a belt and a button-down shirt for meetings at the office.
- Straight fit
- Mid-rise waist with six belt loops
- Functional fly with zipper and debossed shank button
- Inseam: 36”, 38” and 40”
- Model is 6'8", 220lbs wearing size 34x36
- Size 34x36 Inseam: 36.25"
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex
- 11.5 oz. denim
- Pre-washed and shrinkage controlled
- Traditional five-pocket style
- Black leather patch on the back waistband
- Line rivets with debossing
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry, low heat iron
- Do not bleach
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.