LONGJOHN & SONS
LJ&S Men’s Sherpa Corduroy Tall Trucker Jacket in Tan Brown
About Our Men’s Tall Jacket
This men’s tall jacket is sturdy, reliable and classic. Offering the ultimate blend of durability and comfort, this men’s tall corduroy jacket with a sherpa lining from our LongJohn & Sons brand has been crafted specifically for guys between 6’3” and 7’1”, because we know the struggles of finding expertly crafted outerwear when you’re tall. It has extra-long sleeves with quilted batting and a sherpa-lined body and collar that will keep you warm whether you’re working hard on the construction site, grabbing beers with friends or hanging out by the backyard campfire. It has a no-nonsense, regular fit that sits at the hips with adjustable side tabs and shank buttons. The double flap chest pockets and side welt pockets complete this classic laidback style. Plus, it’s been pre-washed and shrinkage controlled, so you don’t have to worry about losing out on any of that much-needed length. Wear it over a fleece hoodie and joggers or with jeans and a flannel shirt.
- Regular fit
- Hip length
- Sherpa-lined collar and body
- Long quilted batting sleeves
- Back adjustable side tabs
- Model is 6'4", 205lbs wearing size M Tall
- Size M Tall: Body length: 29", Sleeve length: 40"
- Shell: 100% cotton corduroy
- Sherpa lining, sleeve and pocket lining, sleeve padding: 100% polyester
- Pre-washed and shrinkage controlled
- Double flap chest pockets
- Side welt pockets
- Point collar
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron faux fur
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.