Why do women think tall men rock? For so many reasons, quite a few of which may surprise you.
We've compiled a list of our favorites.
First, a few scientific truths. The wise academicians and statisticians who study short-versus-tall differences have found that:
- Women view tall men as more masculine than the short, making them better reproductively.
- Tall men are likely to be more educated.
- They also might live longer.
- Tall men tend to make more money than their shorter co-workers.
- They marry more, stastically to older, well-educated women. (Unfortunately, they also divorce more.)
- They also do more housework, perhaps because they are more confident in their masculinity.
More importantly, however, women seek you — The Tall Man — out because:
- They can wear ridiculously high heels and still look up to you.
- Your oversized clothes on them? Adorable.
- You can reach things on the highest of shelves.
- It's a cinch for you to stow their bags in the overhead bin.
- You can see over masses to find the best seats and views...
- ...Which means she can also find you in a crowd.
- Spooning in bed is such a good fit.
- And when you hug her, she can hear your heart beat.
When I asked a tall friend why he thought women are more attracted to guys of height, he said simply, "Anything tall will catch your eye."
Oh yeah. Like the Eiffel Tower. A giraffe, Or Michael Jordan.
Why do women think tall men rock? Why wouldn't they?