LOOKING TO HIRE an intern to help with American Tall digital marketing! We’ve gotten to the point where we need help with daily tasks so we can focus on growing the business. We're looking for someone to work 10-15 hrs/week (ideally over the course of 2 days). This will likely be an on-going position. Additional hours may be available in the fall. Although some work can be completed remotely we’d like to have the majority completed face to face in either our home office in Richmond Hill or our Mississauga warehouse location.
If you’re interested, or have a friend who’d be interested in gaining experience in marketing (to use the very general term) let us know! This is a very hands-on digital marketing job so you'll learn a lot and gain great experience.
Basic photoshop skills
Knowledge and interest in business/marketing
You will be trained (if necessary) to complete the following recurring tasks:
- Email Marketing (weekly newsletter creation on Mailchimp platform)
- Content calendar creation (Plan emails, content, web banners, and promotions from now until end of Dec)
- Shopify platform “app” research and integration (ex investigate additional website enhancements using integrated apps)
- Customer service (mainly email, helping find proper fit, helping with returns etc.)
- Banner creation using Photoshop and/or Indesign
- Social media management (Instagram & Facebook content creation and management as well as follower growth)
- Amazon Seller Central/"sponsored products" management (ad campaign management, new product file uploads)
Term: summer - indefinite
Hours: 10-15 (additional hours may be available in the fall)
Send your resume to email@example.com